Upon arrival at GAB I expected to be left to wander the venue it was located at (think State Fair grounds). So I call Cole to tell him that we (read Maureen and I) were there. He and Vince came riding up in a golf cart to pick us up! After being let in for free because we were "with the committee" we road the cart all over the grounds and ended at the hospitality tent. The hospitality tent consisted of a lot of free delicious barbeque and beer. What else could we ask for! Funnel cake, that's what (which we promptly found so it was all okay).
Basically we spent the night wandering the fair grounds and riding the golf cart so that we could check out "the cute nut guy" with our new gay friend, Austin. Keep your minds out of the gutter, he actually was selling the cinnamon roasted almonds, etc and he was very cute. For checking this particular boy out, you can call me a cougar because he was probably 18. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
To end the night we watched a fantastic fireworks show from a hill top overlooking the concert area. Yes, there was a country concert going on as well. Needless to say it was a pretty good night, one might even say this would have been the perfect date night. Except that all of the boys I was with were gay (Hence, gay cowboys). Thus is my lot in life, to be surrounded by fantastic, fun men :) Just so you can tell what I'm talking about I've included a picture
And after the barbeque, they all went home.

Emily and I fully support frequent blogging... go for the pizza guy! You know where he works. :)
ReplyDelete